HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller is So Simple Distribution SPA with registered office in Turin, Via Della Rocca n. 20
Tel: +39 0115536800
Fax: +39 0115536805
WHAT COOKIES ARE
Cookies are usually text strings that the websites (so-called publisher or "first party") visited by the user or different sites or web servers (so-called "third parties") place and store within a terminal device (personal computer, tablet, mobile phone, etc.) in the user's availability (so-called "active" identifiers) and automatically sent back to the server at each subsequent access to the site.
Similar functions can be performed by other tools which, while using a different technology (so-called "passive" identifiers), allow for processing similar to those carried out through cookies.
WHAT COOKIES ARE USED FOR
The cookie identifies the user when he accesses a website several times: in this case, the code contained in his cookie is transmitted, so that the site can identify him among all the users he has stored. Cookies are therefore useful because they allow you to store user preferences and customize as much as possible and improve the use of the site by making it more intuitive without, for example, having to re-enter the same information each time.
Profiling cookies make it possible to improve the site's offer by making it as close as possible to the preferences of the individual user (for example by putting the items that are presumably of greatest interest to him in the foreground).
If you do not accept the cookies, you can still browse the website but each access will be like the first one.
CLASSIFICATION OF COOKIES
The cookies used on the site are classified:
a. based on the site that generates them:
- first-party cookies: these cookies are generated by the site you are visiting, and only that site can read them;
- third-party cookies: these cookies are generated by other sites, other than the one you are visiting;
b. based on how long they remain active:
- session cookies: these cookies store the necessary information during the browsing session and are deleted immediately after the session expires, or when the browser is closed;
- persistent cookies: these cookies are stored on the hard disk of the device that the user is using for navigation and the sites read them every time he makes a new visit. A persistent cookie has a certain expiration date, after which it will stop working.
c. based on the purposes pursued:
- technical cookies: these are cookies necessary to allow the user to browse the site and take advantage of its functions (example: the cookie that stores the cart or the cookie that stores the language chosen by the navigator, or the cookie that allows it to be recognized from the site without having to log in again).
- analytics cookies: these are cookies used to obtain statistical information, in aggregate or non-aggregated form, on the number of users who access the site and on how the site is used;
- profiling cookies: are those cookies necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user.
CATEGORIES OF COOKIES USED on the website www.sosimpledistribution.it
The cookies used by the site are technical, analytical and profiling.
For technical cookies, consent is not required as, as highlighted, they are necessary for the normal functioning of the site; the same applies to anonymized analytical cookies as they do not allow user identification.
Any refusal of these cookies by changing the browser settings could prevent or make it difficult to operate and view the site or parts of it.
For all other types of cookies, the user's consent is required.
Below are the cookies used on the website www.sosimpledistribution.it:
|ANALYTICS||_ga||First part||Set by Google Analytics to individually distinguish users||729 days|
|ANALYTICS||_gat||First part||Set by Google Analytics to limit the number of user requests||1 Minute|
|ANALYTICS||_gid||First part||Set by Google Analytics to individually distinguish users||1 day|
Some cookies, however, are installed on the site of the owner or manager even independently of direct agreements with partners and suppliers.
We therefore suggest that you access the following website to find out what all the third-party cookies are on your device and manage their activation / deactivation: www.youronlinechoices.com.
MANAGEMENT METHOD OF CONSENT AND REFUSAL TO COOKIES
When you access the site for the first time, through the popup banner you can choose to:
- click on “without accepting": in this way only essential technical cookies will be installed.
- click on the "Accept all" button: in this case you accept the installation of all the categories of cookies listed above;
- click on the "Preferences" button: in this case you can modulate your consent by selecting / deselecting individual items.
The banner cannot be re-proposed before 6 months have elapsed from the first access.
By accessing this link you can change your cookie settings at any time.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES THROUGH BROWSER SETTINGS
Almost all web browsers are set up to automatically accept cookies.
By changing the settings of the browser used, the user can decide to make the installation of any type of cookie subject to their prior consent or to completely prevent their installation.
Since the configuration of each browser is different, you must follow the detailed instructions for managing cookies provided by each. Browser manufacturers may update or change the references of the links below from time to time, so it is recommended to always check the instructions provided by the manufacturers of the browsers used to understand how to set cookies.
To delete cookies from the Internet browser of your smartphone / tablet, we invite and recommend that you refer to the user manual of the device.
To find out how to manage cookies, access: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it.
To find out how to manage cookies, access:
To find out how to manage cookies, access:
To find out how to manage cookies, access: https://supporto.teletu.it/assistenza-tecnica/configurazioni/browser-internet/safari/gestione-cookie/.
Additionally, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to prevent the installation of cookies on a wide range of desktop browsers.
For any further information on data processing, user rights and how to exercise them, please refer to the information on data processing available on the site.